Home Price Scorecard Year-Over-Year % Change
- S&P/Case-Shiller looks at repeat sales in 20 metro areas, using a three-month moving average.
- The LPS repeat-sales index tracks sales each month in more than 13,500 zip codes.
- Federal Housing Finance Agency’s purchase-only index looks at repeat sales, based on data from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- The FNC index has data from 100 major metro areas, and excludes foreclosed properties.
- CoreLogic produces a monthly repeat-sales index.
- Radar Logic tracks values for 25 metro areas. Monthly data reflect the 28-day value of the Radar Logic Daily Prices.
- The Clear Capital index looks at repeat sales for several property types, including condos, across metros.
- The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for an area and includes single-family homes, condos and co-ops, regardless of whether they sold in a given period.
Go to www.propertiesbybarbara.com to search for properties and read the Metrowest real estate blog